Like all dental practices, Southview Dental Care is currently closed for routine dental appointments. Lockdown continues and we don’t know how long it will be until the Southview team can return to providing ongoing dental care for your family.
With this in mind, we are providing insights and tips on how to maintain a great homecare routine and look after your family’s dental health.
Here are 5 tips for to you follow to help keep your child’s teeth healthy while they can’t visit the dentist for their usual dental assessments:
2. Encourage you children to brush their teeth twice a day for two minutes each time….don’t forget the evening is the most important time!
4. Ensure you child also takes care when using sports equipment such as cricket bats and trampolines
5. Encourage your child to stay hydrated in the sunshine by drinking water, rather than sugary drinks
Remember, we’re still here to help you during lockdown:
- In the event you need to speak to a dentist urgently, please contact us on 01732 865021 for advice rather than telephoning NHS 111 or attending A&E
- For non-urgent advice, please email [email protected] and we will be sure to respond to your email
Stay safe and well,
The Southview Dental Care Team