Our team of skilled and compassionate professionals provides you with exceptional care and guidance throughout your oral surgery journey. Whether you’re seeking wisdom teeth extraction, dental implants, corrective jaw surgery, or any other oral surgical procedure, we understand that your comfort and trust are paramount. With state-of-the-art technology and a commitment to the latest advancements in oral surgery techniques, we strive to deliver optimal results and a seamless experience. Rest assured, you’re in capable hands as we work together to achieve your oral health goals.
What is Oral Surgery?
Procedures we can offer:
- Wisdom Tooth removal, including impacted wisdom teeth
- Impacted canine removal or exposure
- CBCT taking and reporting
- Oral Antral Communication Management
- Surgical removal of teeth including abnormal root morphology
- Surgical removal of broken teeth/ roots
- Failed extraction teeth removal
- Coronectomy (partial removal of the tooth)
- Management and surgical removal of ectopic teeth
- Management of patients anticoagulant or antiplatelet drugs, risk of medication-related osteonecrosis of the jaw etc suitable for secondary care.
About Your Oral Surgeon
I’m Dan, one of the surgeons at Southview Dental Care and a dentist with a special interest in Oral surgery.
I achieved my dental degree from King’s College London and since I’ve taken a keen interest in the surgical aspects of Dentistry which has culminated in a Master’s degree in clinical Oral surgery. I have also worked in multiple hospitals, as well as further courses on Implantology and surgical soft tissue augmentation. This means that I have the skills and experience to tackle complex extractions in a predictable and comfortable manner.
- Merit in MSc in Oral Surgery
- Level 2 Performer for Minor Oral Surgery
- Worked in Oral surgery Departments at Wigan Hospital and Blackpool Hospital
- Dentistry Graduate/Professional Entry Programme, BDS, King’s College London, June 2017
- BAIRD Implant course, Oct 2023
- Crown Lengthening with Boota Singh, 2022
- Distinction in PgCert in Primary Dental Care
- Membership of the Joint Dental Faculties Part 1
- Bachelor of Science, Neuroscience (With Honours), King’s College London | June 2013
Stay up to date with Southview